OK, we’ve done what we can with your beloved MIKA jacket or your patch pant DAVIS, now it is your turn. If you’re a complete stranger with the washer at home; here are some tips on how to make your clothes last longer.
- Do you really need to wash it? Try to hang it out in the fresh air for a while!
- If you do have to wash - make sure you fill that machine UP!
- Use a laundry bag to protect delicate fabric.
- When washing denim - always turn them inside out.
- If there’s one or two stains, try to just wash that specific spot instead of the whole garment.
- Go low - don’t wash too hot!
And finally, if you, against all odds have grown tired of your garment; please resend it to us! It might stay the same, or it might take a whole new shape.